SEND US AN EMAIL.
1 East 93rd Street, Suite 1C
New York, NY, 10128
Job Opening: Administrative Assistant
The Foundation for Ethnic Understanding (FFEU) is looking for a dynamic applicant for a new job opening in its New York City office (at least 24 hours per week, from Monday to Thursday or full time).
The ideal applicant will have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. They should also be a team player and excited for working in the field of inter-ethnic relations.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as Executive Assistant to the President and Founder of the FFEU
- Handling all correspondence: phone calls, letters, and Foundation email account
- Responsible for general administrative duties such as: organizing the office and filing system, coordinating staff meetings, ordering office supplies, payroll, paying bills, etc.
- Update from time to time the website and if needed post contents on Facebook and Twitter
- Special projects and other tasks as they arise
- Help to arrange meeting and travel of senior staff and the President
- The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Executive Director
- Manage and maintain President and Staff's calendar
- Ability to take minutes at weekly staff meetings
- General clerical support to senior staff as needed
- Organize and handle the logistics of events such as luncheons, fundraising and benefits
- Follow-up on donors and fundraising initiatives
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Must have experience working in a database
- 2-year degree
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application deadline is on November 15, 2016.